Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MY LAST TIME=(

2/1/2009

this is my last day hangout with my friends... aikss=(
suet choon said fetch me go out hahaXD thanks alots ya^^
so going out with suet choon, my sister.... i asked janice to join too but he came late and
calene said they going penang also so they fetch up janice...
and we go 3 person...
meet them up at gurney food court??? they got 3 couples there and 1 be the bulb*
after that jan said wanna settle her things first then she will meet me up then...
then we 3 people mean s.choon,my sis and me go to MPH??? read some books???hmmm...
well i read horoscope and monkey year for 2009 hahaXD
err...im a water monkey=)
there said my studies will be successful this year!!!hahahXD
so happy to see it=D
but of cause i had to do some revision and study hard of not this also wont happen...
after that went to cineme watch movie???AUSTRALIA???
so damn longgggg..... almost 3hours=.=''
i was freaking cold inside the cinema and im waiting when is this movie going to end???lolsss
phone janice and ask where is she??and she said at car=.=''
so that day we not really mix with....
after that when to gurney drive and my sis said wanna find her friends at BJ...
so we going there and actually my sis wanna meet nobu and masaki...
the masaki not gentleman at all!!! we go there he dont want come down and meet us=.=''
juts nobu coming down... he wanna back japan soon at February this year...
gonna miss him i think so=D
craps and i'll get shot* all the time...haizzz and i'll speechless hahaXD dont know what to said...
back at 11++ reach home before 12=)
there's my day is just end like this....

No comments: