Thursday, December 18, 2008

9/12

Tuesday 9th December....
so bored and my sister ask go to shopping???
hahaXD well i sure follow right?lolss
so three of us including my mum headed to Jusco (aeon)...
just buy a bit things at there...
that's what i buy=D
at midnight 12am
actually 10/12 is my 2nd sister's known as 'female tiger' lolss birthday=]
happy birthday to her then^^
so we go baskin robbins buy cake for her=D
and my cousin fetch me go some KFC???
hmm... then headed to home and celebrate...
there is the cake=)


As we know Christmas is coming
there's sure got some decorations at my house
because i am Christian=.=
i have took a few pictures of my house...
hmm... there is the simple decorations
have a look^^


before entering the house=]
the door...

the Christmas treeeee....

the look from inside....

the table....


No comments: